http://www.brightcove.tv/title.jsp?title=1029812821&channel=2621239
Blogs are boring as hell without pictures. These are the only pictures I took today. Self portraits in the condo... but I thought I'd share. Talk about boring.
Entertainment Stand in picture ... Take 2
Looks like Karen and I are having a ta ta contest... and it looks like I won. Crazy. Take 3
Much better.
Tomorrow should be a little more exciting. (If we wake up and leave the condo... it'll be more exciting).
[This trip has been good... but I can't really write about skiing all week and not mention the fact that I have missed Stephanie. I really wanted her to be here with me this year... but it just didn't work out. It's been hard on me because I do love to ski with her so much. She encourages me to ski better... she brags on my form... makes me work harder... constantly racing me to the bottom of runs... she even races me on the catwalks. I like that about her. I hope she knows how much I have missed her. Happy Valentine's Day Joyful.]
It IS Valentine's Day (for me and Cindy... it's actually over for the NC folks). I hope everybody felt some love today (yesterday). I've only given my blog address to a few people. So, if you're reading this... I loves you! Happy Valentine's Day to you.
2 comments:
Maybe your nickname should be Shug cuz you are sweet as sugar! :) Know that it is always a highlight of the winter to get to go skiing with you. How much fun it is for me to watch your great form on the slopes as you speed by me with such grace. For me it is like ... Where did she go ... ahhh, there she is ... Where did she go? Dag gone it! HEE HEE! I love it!
Happy Valentine's Day to you!
Did somebody forget to wear sunscreen? You've got cute raccoon eyes. It's probably a good thing you've never skied with me. I'm exactly the opposite of everything you like about skiing with Stephanie. I'd be hanging out with Syl.... :-)
Post a Comment