Lifted to the top of the new white world - the packed powder
freeways flank my paradise. The human traffic
storms by each subtle entrance … oblivious to the world that I desperately
seek. I quickly slip into the quiet
forest – leaving life and all worries behind.
Off-piste I am washed clean. Immediately,
the sweet/menacing trees rightfully reach out to embrace or disgrace me. However, (on this perfect day) the
butterluscious powder awakens my boards and I float untouched through the
glorious wooded maze. Creatively envisioning my tracks before they are laid in this gift of virgin snow ... experiencing euphoria with each turn and decision on this magical powder day.
- Skiing is a dance and the mountain always leads.
Vail
Monday
3.4.13
Powder Day
Highline Pillows
Shangri-La Glade
Skree Field (looking at Lovers Leap)
Ahhhhhhhhhhh
Blue Sky Basin
Recently discovered secret tree run (Front Side)
Blizzard
Titled Unicorn Sashimi, this 5 minute 30 second piece edges toward abstraction: there are no words and no discernible plot.
Blizzard
We are not trying to race down a hill to see who can go the fastest.
We are trying to make the most of the terrain.
There are so many approaches to the same line, and how you decide to express yourself on a slope reflects your style and personality.
Signatures - Sweetgrass Productions
Titled Unicorn Sashimi, this 5 minute 30 second piece edges toward abstraction: there are no words and no discernible plot.
http://vimeo.com/38121690





No comments:
Post a Comment