Monday, March 3, 2008

That's A Good Thing To Like

1. Raspberry Martini (Bonefish Grill)
2. Belgium Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies (An)
3. Popcorn (Target)
4. BBQ Pork Nachos (Raleigh Times Bar)
5. Meat Ball/Spinach Pizza (Lily's Pizza)
6. Combo #7 (Chick Fil-A)
7. Lasagna (Cafe Luna)
8. Hard Rock Roll (Mura)
9. Shrimp Burger (Raleigh Times Bar)
10. Beef Yaki Niku (Shaba Shabu)
11. Caramel Tea Latte (Borders)

Since I got back from vacation... I haven't had much going on. It's not that I haven't WANTED to write ... because I have WANTED to write.

It' almost 11:00PM... and I'm starving. I ran approximately 2 miles today (for the 1st time in 2 years!) and I remembered why I stopped jogging. I hate it. It hurts. It's boring. It makes me hungry.

Some of my Food Hit List you may question... but trust me... it's a good thing to like.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hot Dogs (Mankins- Holden Beach, NC)..:)
anything at Holden Beach...:)

joyful said...

Might I also add a few more favorites:
Large Combination (Parkers in Wilson)
Cookout Tray - (Cary)
Spaghetti and Meatballs - LouAnn Cafe' :)