Tuesday, December 24, 2013

The Blemishing Effect (2013)


Honeycomb Canyon - Solitude, Utah (Bucket List)

Gordon and Deb - Gate Crashin'

Like No Place on Earth

Off Piste

Beaver Creek

Canyons

Pow(d)erful

Ribbon Ceremony

Highline Pillows

Alta, Utah

Left, Left, Left, Right, Left

Beyond the Gate

Bowling

From Challenging to Chill

No Pain

Lines

Lookout Mountain

North Table

Copper Triangle

Centennial Cone

Snowmass

Mount Galbraith

Beaver Brook Trail

On the Fly

Cheesman Canyon

The Colorado River

It's a Boy

Welcome Sebastijan Jase

Xander

Sebastijan

Brothers

Baby sitting

Daddy's Girl

Aunt Kathy's 60th


Welcome Emersyn Stanley Newman

Cackalacky

10 and 2

Boulder - Flood Day


High T(ide)

Boulder Community Hospital

12/2/13

"Gone. The saddest word in the language.  In any language."
-Mark Slouka, God's Fool


2013 was magical, action-packed, fun-filled, painful, heartbreaking and often overwhelming.


Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

"For last year's words belong to last year's language
And next year's words await another voice."

-T.S. Eliot







In memory of Kathy ... 

                                         

                                       






Kathleen Arrowood Penland
(1953 - 2013)

WAITIN' ON MY RIDE TO COME ANYTIME, IT MAY BE TOMORROW IT COULD BE TONIGHT
ALL THAT I KNOW IS WHEN HE CALLS ME I'M READY TO GO
SHOULD HE COME IN THE CLOUDS I'M GLORY BOUND DON'T LOOK FOR ME I'LL NOT BE FOUND
I'M JUST A BIDIN' MY TIME DOWN HERE IN THIS LIFE, WAITIN' ON MY RIDE




2 comments:

Crystal said...

We truly loved Aunt Kat!

lcable said...

Yes Baby - we all did.