DAY 1
Arapahoe Basin, Colorado
As a skier from NC, I was always amazed to hear that you could ski A-Basin in June.
Syl & Karen are here in Colorado for their annual ski trip. It’s really been a treat for me to have them here. See my home. Walk the streets of Boulder with me. Meet some of my friends. See my ski house. See my newly discovered trails on the mountains. I’ve always felt like it’s better to be with a local on vacation. I am a local. That still makes me smile.
A-Basin … POWDER DAY!!!!!! Lori skied with us today. WE had SO much fun. I really liked this mountain. Supposedly you can ski A-Basin into June. I see why. It’s on top of the world. I had two major crashes today. I have big crashes now. I am trying to get better. I ski crazy. I fall.
Oh yes… and I’m sick. I am deathly ill actually. My voice is gone. Not too sick to ski the steeps at A-Basin though.
No comments:
Post a Comment