I skipped November. Well... I didn't actually "skip" it ... I just couldn't bring myself to write about it. I had moments where I wanted to write about everything that I was going through - but I honestly didn't think I should attempt to express myself. I was literally just trying to get through one day to the next. I am in a place now that I can write with a clear mind. However, I can't bring myself to blast everything that I've been through on a Blog. It just seems to do it an injustice.
Know this ... I have been face-down in the floor sobbing ... emotionally exhausted ... asking myself if I'm doing the right thing for me.
And know this ... I'm not in the floor anymore. I am on my feet. My tears and anxiety have faded away ... and now there's peace in my heart. I wanted to be in Colorado. I AM IN COLORADO. I risked everything to be here... and I made the right decision. I know that.
The snow has started to fall. That makes me very happy.
5 comments:
Peace can be hard to come by. Congrats! We hope to see you this winter.
I miss you lou! I hate to hear that you had a bad month but I am glad you are feeling better. Things have a way of working themselves out. NC is always here for you. Enjoy CO while you can! And know that you are missed:)
carol fern
Damn right you made the right decision! After all, if you hadn't come to CO, you would have never met me :)! I, for one, am VERY glad that you came!
We never know "what a day will bring forth." There are always peaks and valleys in life, and with time, those peaks and valleys bring lifelong lessons that help us grow in positive ways. I am sincerely sorry about your "valley-time" in November, but I am encouraged to read that you are getting up, dusting off, and standing straight.
You are a special young lady whom I love and appreciate. How can I ever repay you for your help this past summer? Plus, you helped me with starting a blog and starting a new past-time: riding a bike.
If you choose to break contact, I will certainly understand; however, I trust that in the future we can keep in touch. I always enjoy reading your blogs and love how you express yourself.
Remember that God loves you even more than any of us on earth do. Trust in Him. He will never let you down.
Great to hear you're doing better! You are a great fighter though! You have been through hard times before and now have conquered yet one more. Always know that you are strong, and you always can accomplish anything that you put your mind to. The valleys are very low, but how can a person enjoy the top of the mountain unless you go through the valley first! I love you very much and can't wait to see you soon!
Your Sister,
Crystal
P.S. Xander misses and loves his "Aunt Woo Ann"
Post a Comment