Saturday, January 3, 2015

Two. One. Oh! Four.



Snaps.

DNA - The Basics



In the depth of winter I finally learned that there was in me an invincible summer.
Albert Camus


More Skree - Deb

Joe's Ancient Orange Mead

JAOM - 1st Pour

Moab

Delicate Desert


Panama City Beach









GJ




(Nick Pironio Photography)


(Nick Pironio Photography)




Bone Yard


Belize


El Pescador


I thank you God for this most amazing day, for the leaping greenly spirits of trees, and for the blue dream of sky and for everything which is natural, which is infinite, which is yes.
e.e. cummings


To him, all good things - trout as well as eternal salvation -
come by grace, and grace comes by art, and art does not come easy.
Normal Maclean - A River Runs Through It




CK, Jess, Lori - Monarch Crest



I think that I shall never see a poem lovely as a tree.
Joyce Kilmer



Early Season Conditions May Exist (with Carrie)


The clearest way into the Universe is through a forest wilderness.
John Muir


Recovery Room


The mountains are calling and I must go.
John Muir

Back to Business


Powder Puff






Happy New Year!

minturnmilecolorado
Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year.
Ralph Waldo Emerson



Write it on your heart
that every day is the best day in the year.
He is rich who owns the day, and no one owns the day
who allows it be invaded with fret and anxiety.
Finish every day and be done with it.
You have done what you could.
Some blunders and absurdities, no doubt crept in.
Forget them as soon as you can, tomorrow is a new day;
begin it well and serenely, with too high a spirit
to be cumbered with your old nonsense.
This new day is too dear,
with its hopes and invitations
to waste a moment on the yesterdays.

(just sayin')





No comments: