Friday, March 19, 2010

One Love


... that's the name of my skis.

WTH you ask???? Did I ski this year???

Of course, I skied.

I skied MOST of January. I suppose that has to be the highlight of me getting laid off. I stayed at the ski house ... a lot. I parked for free. I packed lunches. I rode buses. I felt like a real local. My skiing improved ... a lot. Something clicked for me - finally. I love the trees ... especially the unfriendly ones.

Highline - Vail, CO (over and over and over and over)






Mt. of the Holy Cross (as seen from Belle's Cabin/Vail, CO)


Deb - Day One (Vail, CO)



Carrie + Moguls



Jonathan, Anne, Anna, Michael (Breckenridge, CO)


Carrie hiking (Breckenridge, CO)



Royal Elk Glade, Discovered with Carrie (Beaver Creek, CO)


Ingrid Chang/Ingrid's 40th (Vail, CO)


Ingrid (Vail, CO)





(Ingrid, Carrie, Me ... Mountain Top Express)


"Unfriendly Trees" - Windows, Top of E Chair/Breckenridge, CO


Krissy Riggs (Breckenridge, CO)


Deb Through The Windows




Sarah Negri (Vail, CO)

No comments: