I rode into Moab, Utah at night for a weekend of mountain biking. I could FEEL the rocks around me as I drove into town. I could barely see the shadows of the rocks soaring up and around me... but I knew they were beautiful... and I was SO RIGHT. If I had to describe it... I would say Moab is a magnificent piece of rugged rock art - chiseled by the hand of God. It was truly amazing :)
4 comments:
Awesome pictures. Jeremy says the two long-haired blond girls look like those twin brothers in that band Nelson from the early 90s. :-)
I want to go!!! :) Loved your pictures and i cannot imagine how beautiful it was in person. MISS YOU!
I love your pictures Lou!! It's wonderful reading about your experiences and sharing the excitement with you! I love you and miss you!!! Susan
SOOO MUCH FUN! I am so glad that you were able to experience MOAB. I is a very special place.
Post a Comment