#1 Stephanie's Birthday
We celebrated Stephanie's birthday at Mura's this past Wednesday (see #8 on "That's A Good Thing to Like" list). It was sort of a surprise. She KNEW we were going to Mura's but THOUGHT it was only going to be the two of us... I invited her family & friends over to spoil and love on her. They did a good job ;)
The Love Boat
Sushi, beer and a monster Carolina goodie bag ... must be SJC's birthday!
Family & Friends (joey, staci, stephanie, me, larry, sjc's mom, shaleuly, bryan)
#2 Capital City Gala - Brier Creek Country Club
Every year the Junior Woman's Club of Raleigh hosts a springtime Gala to raise money for Make a Wish. Stephanie was really involved this year in putting it together. A lot of work goes into pulling this off. The Girls did a great job.
Crystal & Jody came down for the Gala (sister says i dance better when I'm drunk).
(I OBVIOUSLY think I dance better when I'm drinking... Brad looks like my BodyGuard in this shot).
Stephanie cutting a rug with ParLady (Staci's mom)
Jeremy, Joey, Me, Stephanie (our 3rd Gala together)
There are stories... lots of stories... but I'm tired... it's late.
3 comments:
It WAS a BIG week and so much fun. Thanks LouAnn for being so sweet and a HUGE part of making this past week special for me. You are the bestest!!!! :)
i'll pull the car over 5 times for you anytime...... :-)
5 times huh? ouch.
Post a Comment